2013 Yamaha Raptor 250
Call for Price
Stock Image: Team Yamaha Blue/White
The 250 Class Leader ... By A Large Margin
• Aggressive Raptor style and stance gives maximum performance and excellent, all-day sport-riding ergonomics.
• Class-exclusive five-speed manual transmission has a gear for almost any terrain.
• Torquey, durable air-cooled engine puts out plenty of power and starts with the push of a button.
• Low-profile 19-inch rear tires boast outstanding traction and performance.
• Longest suspension travel and lowest seat in its class for true sport handling.
• Lightest weight in its class provides amazingly nimble handling and a great power-to-weight ratio.
• Light and powerful 249cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single produces a broad, deep powerband.
• Five-speed gearbox with manual clutch provides the flexibility to tackle pretty much any track or trail.
• Mikuni® 29mm carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire rpm range.
• Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
• DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all rpm levels—for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
• Ceramic-composite cylinder liner allows for greatly reduced wear and excellent heat dissipation.
• Oil cooler keeps engine temps down and lubrication up in hot conditions.
• Airbox features no-tools air filter access.
• Three-chamber muffler is light, quiet and boosts low- and midrange performance.
• Light, strong, short-wheelbase chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
• Low, 28.7-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows optimal rider movement.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shocks gives 7.5 inches of wheel travel.
• Rigid and light swingarm rear end is controlled by a shock with adjustable preload and 7.9 inches of wheel travel, for rider comfort.
• Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
• Triple hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
• Extra-wide, 45mm footpegs provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
• Easy-to-use, flip-type handlebar-mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
• Low profile Dunlop® tires deliver outstanding traction for razor sharp handling in a variety of terrain.
• Easy-adjust eccentric chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
• Flat, composite skidplates provide maximum underbelly protection.
• Rugged steel grab bars front and rear help fend off debris and damage.
• Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brake light for added convenience.
• Waterproof electrical connectors provide outstanding durability and reliability.
• Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 250.
• Bodywork comes off without the need to disassemble electrical parts, airbox or wiring harness—for easy maintenance.
• A 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.
- Type: 249cc air/oil-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 74.0 x 58.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 29mm BSR
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed; wet multiplate clutch
- Drive Train: 2WD; sealed O-ring chain, eccentric adjustment
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Swingarm, preload-adjustable, 7.9-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc
- Tires / Front: Dunlop® AT20 x 7-10
- Tires / Rear: Dunlop® AT19 x 10-9
- L x W x H: 64.0 x 42.1 x 40.9 in
- Seat Height: 28.7 in
- Wheelbase: 43.7 in
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4 gal
- Wet Weight: 330 lb
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brakelight
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves
- 249 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 74.0 x 58.0 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 29 mm BSR
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks
- Front Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- Dunlop® AT20 x 7-10
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm, preload-adjustable
- Rear Travel
- 7.9 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- Dunlop® AT19 x 10-9
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 330 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 64.0 x 42.1 x 40.9 in.
- 43.7 in.
- Drive Train
- 2WD; sealed O-ring chain, eccentric adjustment
- Final Drive
- 5-speed; wet multiplate clutch
- Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brakelight
- Team Yamaha Blue/White, White w/Graphics Kit
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)